What to expect when visiting the NNMCC
To our visitors, in accordance with the Provincial Health Officer orders, please respect the following:
Masks are optional as of March 11, 2022 and no longer required in public indoor settings.
DO NOT VISIT WHEN you have symptoms of communicable disease. (eg fever or chills, coughing, etc.)
HAND-HYGIENE FACILITIES are available onsite in washrooms and in rooms with sinks. Wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes.
NNMCC Communicable Disease Plan
- Staff who have symptoms of communicable disease (eg fever or chills, coughing, diarrhea) should avoid being at the workplace when sick. Staff should notify their manager as early as possible if they will miss work.
- Hand-hygiene facilities are available onsite in washrooms and in rooms with sinks. Workers should wash their hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes.
- A clean environment is maintained through NNMCC’s routine cleaning processes.
- Building ventilation is maintained via quarterly maintenance by NNMCC’s HVAC contractor.
- Employees are supported in receiving vaccinations for COVID-19 and other vaccine-preventable conditions.
- Additional measures will be implemented during periods of elevated risk, as advised by the medical health officer or provincial health officer.