JOIN US at the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the NNMCC. The meeting will be held in the Matsu Room on the 2nd floor of the Nikkei Centre, located at 6688 Southoaks Crescent, Burnaby, BC on
Saturday, September 10, 11:00 AM
for the following purposes:
- Receive the President's Report;
- Receive Executive Director’s Message;
- Receive and approve the Auditor's Report and Financial Statements of the NNMCC for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022;
- Appoint auditors for the ensuing year;
- Elect a Board of Directors for the ensuing year; and
- Transact such other business as may lawfully come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
DATED at Burnaby, BC on August 19, 2022. BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Proposed slate of nominees for the 2022-2023 Board of Directors of the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre, as recommended by the Governance Committee:
Leigh Ann Shoji-Lee
To view our previous annual reports and audited financial statements in advance of this year's Annual General Meeting, please visit this link: https://centre.nikkeiplace.org/about-us/annual-reports
MEMBERSHIP EXPIRED or EXPIRING SOON?
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP before or at the AGM!
Renew Online: https://centre.nikkeiplace.org/support-us/membership/
By Phone + In-Person at Reception: 604.777.7000 | Tuesday – Saturday, 10am-5pm
To renew your Membership at the AGM, please arrive no later than 10:45am.
This year's AGM will be followed by our annual Volunteer Appreciation Party starting at 12pm.
We look forward to welcoming you to the NNMCC Annual General Meeting and the Volunteer Appreciation Party.
If you have any questions, please contact Yukiko Nishikawa, Community Engagement Coordinator at [email protected] or call 604-777-7000 ext.102.