Trace your family history with expert personal assistance from Nikkei National Museum's Research Archivist Linda Kawamoto Reid. Currently, as our Charles Kadota Resource Center adapts to new pandemic protocols, we remain closed for in-person research, but for the first time, we offer new and unique distanced individual sessions. Private sessions are one hour in length, by telephone, skype, whatsapp, google meet or zoom, to guide you in your research of your family history.
Topics for discussion may include:
- References for Nikkei family search
- Biographies available
- Ancestry.ca World edition searches
- What is a Koseki Tohon and how do you get one
- Case files from the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property
- A Genealogy 'How to' handout
$25/hr + GST. 20% discount for members.
Please pre-pay online, and we will contact you to make an appointment.
Questions: email@example.com | 604.777.7000 ext.109 Tue-Sat