- Programs are offered Tuesdays through Saturdays.
- Standard duration is 2 hours, unless a longer or shorter program is requested and available.
- Programs are offered in a combination of English and Japanese, subject to group preference and facilitator availability.
- Cost is $8.00 +tax ($8.40) per visitor, for a 2-hour program. Fees may vary for longer programs.
- Guided gallery tour only option is $6.00 +tax ($6.30) per visitor. 60 minutes plus free gallery admission.
- For smaller groups, minimum total fee is $120.00 + tax for a 2-hour program, or $60.00 + tax for a guided tour. If the minimum fee is a barrier, please contact us.
- Programs must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- We require 2 weeks' notice for cancellations. For cancellations with less than two weeks notice, we require 50% of your invoice by the scheduled tour date.
- All cheques are payable to Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre.
- We may take photographs of your group's Taiken visit for use in internal communications (eg. with staff, board, NNMCC members, and funding agencies).
- See program description for further details.
$11.00 +tax ($11.55) per Bento. Any number of Bento can be ordered with your Taiken Field Trip.
Bento do not include beverages. We are unable at this time to accommodate menu changes due to dietary restrictions.
Your order will be included on your TAIKEN Field Trip invoice.
Choose between Bento A and Bento B (Vegetarian). Each bento contains:
Kappa Roll (cucumber)
Inari Sushi (soy bean & rice)
California Roll (Bento A) OR Yam Tempura Roll (Bento B)