The mission of the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre (NNMCC) is to honour, preserve, and share Japanese Culture and Japanese Canadian history and heritage for a better Canada.
The Facility Staff is a hands-on staff person assuming overall responsibility for the set up and cleaning duties and for facilitating use of the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre.
- Part-time and on-call.
- Lifting and moving of tables and chairs, some janitorial duties, customer service.
- Audio Visual, and technical equipment knowledge an asset.
- Evening & weekend shifts with the occasional weekday shifts.
- Flexible shifts.
- Minimum 7 month work visa required.
- Conversational level English required (opportunity to improve your English!)
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
$13.85/hr. Must be punctual, reliable, a team player.
- Set-up and take down for events, programs, meetings, weddings, birthday parties (Tables, chairs, AV equipment)
- Customer Services (on-site communication)
- Facility Management/Maintenance
- Facility upkeep/cleaning
- Ensure all requested audiovisual equipment and accessories are set up to specifications and are in good working order.
No calls, please.
Please forward applications with resume by email to Patrick Fujisawa, Facility Team Coordinator: facility[at]nikkeiplace.org