Volunteer at Nikkei Centre
APPLY NOW! お申し込みはこちら！
Are you looking for ways to help others and support the greater community while broadening your social circle, gaining work experience, and achieving personal fulfillment? If that sounds like you, come volunteer at Nikkei Centre! We’re always looking for passionate people to join our team. Please see below for our positions. (Must be 16 years of age or older!)
Currently Available Positions at Nikkei Centre:
- Special Events Team
- Nikkei Centre Ambassador *Tuesdays & Saturdays available
- Casefiles Assistant
- Inventory/Translation (Museum Archives) *Japanese fluency required
- Bookstore Assistant *Japanese fluency required
Other Positions (Not Currently Available):
- Arts & Culture Camp Assistant
- Collections Management & Research Volunteer
- Education Assistant
- Office Assistant
Are you interested in volunteering at other areas of Nikkei Place?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!