Make your original Aizome creation!
Masaru Kiyota English | 日本語 Adults’ Class (13+) Tuesdays & Thursday, 7:00pm-9:00 pm Saturdays, 11:30am-1:30 pm Children’s Class (6-12) Tuesdays, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Saturdays, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Registration: […]
Learn how to develop, transform, and care for your bonsai from a master. All levels welcome – instructions are simple, fun, and easy to follow.
We study kanji and kana styles in the regular classes, and the Manyoushu poem kana in the monthly club.
Yoshi Yamamoto | Wailele Wai Wai 山本芳照 、ワイレレワイワイメンバー English | 日本語 Beginner: $9/drop-in or $80/10 classes (NNMCC members: $7/drop-in or $60/10 classes) Adult/Senior: Annual fee Sept-August: $440, $352 (Members) Registration: […]
Go is a strategy game with relatively few rules. It transcends age, gender, and nationality, allowing players to converse through play.
Raymond Tse English Mondays, 6:30-8pm January 6 – March 30 (12 classes, no class Feb 17) For session dates April 2020 – beyond, please contact NNMCC. Registration: 604.777.7000 / info[at]nikkeiplace.org $110, […]
How to Register for Programs
Some programs at Nikkei Centre are run by the NNMCC and offer Membership discounts, while others are independently run by the program instructor.
1) For NNMCC run programs, you can register at the Nikkei Centre's front desk during regular operating hours.
2) For all other programs, please contact the instructor if his/her phone number is listed.
- Program fees required in full at time of registration.
- All prices exclude 5% GST and 5% Facility Enhancement Fee*
Effective May 1, patrons of NNMCC-operated programs have the option of purchasing a Membership to enjoy a 15% year-round discount on program fees, or paying a mandatory 5% Facility Enhancement Fee for each registered program.
- Fees can be paid in person by cash, cheque, debit, VISA, or Mastercard, or by phone (604.777-7000) with a VISA or Mastercard.
*Members are exempt from 5% Facility Enhancement Fee. Please have your membership card ready at time of registration.
Refunds (minus 10% admin fee) available eight or more days prior to start of program. No refunds within seven days of program start.